Who we are
Our mission is to become a household name in Projects and Engineering Development in Nigeria and Africa in order to improve the quality of living for all.
To be the preferred indigenous company to achieve a standard expected of the industry by contributing own social responsibility in nation building and development.
• Project Management
• Good Governance
• Sound Construction Experience and Practices
• Successful Legitimate
• Design and Construct Projects/Turnkey Projects
• We operate, build and transfer (BOT) – This is a stage in which the contractor finances a project and operate it under developer agreement before handing over the project to clients.
• We involve in Joint Venture Contract Development (JVC) and also Public-Private Partnership (PPP) which is a funding model for a public infrastructure project. The public partner is represented by the government at a local, state and/or national level.
• Upon the above mentioned, vast construction of buildings such as residentials, estate developments, offices and complexes, hostels and sport centers, high-rise buildings and many more.
• Both civil, architectural and structural engineering works which includes but not limited to construction of roads and bridges, irrigation and dredging, water and sewer reticulation, sewer works and dams, channeling and other related services.
• Structure renovation, maintenance, rehabilitation and refurbishments.
• Supply and installations to public, private and commercial buildings and infrastructures.
"For quality and timely project delivery, we hope to work with FS3 Projects again in the near future"
"While constructing our new office, FS3 Projects provided solutions when needed, worked hand-in-hand with our firm providing strategic project specifications"